Sunday, February 28, 2010

Do you like my hairstyle? (pictures)?

I recently had a hair cut and this is how it looks - http://it.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=30cw3鈥?/a>





I layered it and got bangs :). How does it look? Sorry the pic is totally blurry. My shitty webcam is so stupid lol.Do you like my hairstyle? (pictures)?
Yeah layers look really cute on u


I have them too and i love them


they are like a b when u want to put ur hair in a pony tho lolDo you like my hairstyle? (pictures)?
It looks really nice, and it'll even look good after the bangs grow out a bit, so you don't have to worry about getting them trimmed too often. That style suits your face well :)
It`z definetly gorgeous .





suit`z you well .
yaaa it looks beatyful even without that haircut..............
Totally cute. Looks perfect for your face shape. It frames your eyes too.
I Loveeh It!.


It Looks Beautiful On You.


So Yeahh, I Likee It.
It's totally cute, and the bangs suit your face.
Yes me gusta. It's very elegant.
it looks really good...maybe the bangs could be a bit longer..but it makes you look really pretty :)





xx
Yes, a little longer would even look better.
It looks great! I got the same thing yesterday but I hate it. %26gt;.%26lt;
its pretty and i luv how the bangs look on you
it looks great, and it totally suits your face shape.





:)
its really pretty
Cute! it makes you look adorable! Its the same pic btw.
it looks cute
Yea it looks good
Yeah.
looks good to me
i like it a lot its so fetch lol jk reallly kute
its pretty :)
Too bland...
it's cute but i think you would look better in longer hair
i really like it. very fierce it really goes with the shape of you're face.


nice going!


xoxo
i like them both
its lovely you look great
i like it its cute
It's okay


I wouldn't say Damn... i love that girls hair style


but its fine :)
U r a cutie ma.:)





I wonder what nationality u r
  • microsoft office
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment