Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Getting a haircut, and like the 'scene' hairstyle. (Pictures Included!)

Ok, I'm getting my haircut tonight, and need some ideas to tell my hairdresser. I like the scene style, but i don't think it would look good on me.





My hair is extremely blond and natural. I straighten it for school and when I go out, but try to do it as little as possible so I don't damage it as much. Anyways, I have side bangs, and LOVE them, and deffinately want to keep them. I think I want a whole bunch of layers, but I'm not sure. %26amp; I REALLY want to keep the lenghth, even though its not that long





School starts in a week and a half, so I want everyone to be like, ';Woah, look at her hair! It's great!.'; Lol, I know, lame.


=D





But my hair is pretty thick, but pretty manageable. I live in FL so it could frizz, but I've never really had that problem. Here are some pictures of me.





PLLLLLEASE dont be mean, I know im not gorgeous.





vvvv This one, my hair was sort of curled.





http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l319/tocuteforyou32/?action=view%26amp;current=1355.jpg





vvvv This one I was just goofing off. Hah. But my hair wasnt completely straight in this.





http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l319/tocuteforyou32/?action=view%26amp;current=028-1.jpg








Please help me! Pictures would be cool too!





Oh %26amp; my cheeks are the kind of cheeks that grandmas like to pinch..





My eyesbrows are dark, I know. My dad had bleach blond hair when he was younger, and has brown hair now. So im sure im going to be getting brown hair when Im older. We're surfers, so the sun bleaches it out.Getting a haircut, and like the 'scene' hairstyle. (Pictures Included!)
i think you should get more layers and more bangs,


i dont think a lot of layers would look good on youGetting a haircut, and like the 'scene' hairstyle. (Pictures Included!)
I honestly like your hair the way it is now when it's curled though.


Its so cute.


And don't be so hard on yourself, I think you're pretty.


:)
  • microsoft office
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment