Friday, February 26, 2010

I want this hairstyle ?! ( pictures inc.)?

I want this hairstyle %26gt;%26gt; http://www.hairfinder.com/haircollections2/reflections-hairstyles7.htm





And this is me %26gt;%26gt; www.youtube.com/xmrrockstar





Is it possible for me to have it ?


What is it called ?


What do i tell my hairdresser ... shes only a regular $7 one ...








so ?I want this hairstyle ?! ( pictures inc.)?
Hm.. it's possible, but it won't look exactly like it does in the picture since from what I can see your hair isn't long enough.


Just print out the picture and give it to her, she'll know what to do from there.I want this hairstyle ?! ( pictures inc.)?
It would look good on you. I would print out the pic and bring it to your hairdresser and ask him/her to do that cut.
well you could print the picture and show it to you hairdresser
Just bring in the picture and show it to her.


Or tell her a shaggy style, with many layers and side bangs.
You are so cutee and so is that hairstyle!


Sorry I don't know what it is called but look through some magazines and try to find an example of it to show your hairdresser.


Good Luck





* H a p p y H o l i d a y s *
go 2 a hair salon and give them the pik and if u dont have a printer then they probly have it in there book!
That hairstyle is SO HAWT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment