Friday, February 26, 2010

Flowergirl hairstyle pictures!?!?!?

I have looked allllllll over the internet, and can't find the first site w/pictures of hairstyles for little girls in weddings! I need some ideas for my flowergirl %26amp; 2 junior bridesmaids!!! Please help!Flowergirl hairstyle pictures!?!?!?
I have these two sites for you....


www.weddinghair.com


www.hairrific.com/bridesmaid.htmFlowergirl hairstyle pictures!?!?!?
davids bridal
Heres an idea, depending on how long hair is you put hair up in a high ponytail and you seperate hair in little strands, you twist each strand tightly until it curls up to the scalp in a ball, then you pin it down with a bobbypin with a ribbon and or flowers attached to it and you keep doing the same thing untill all the hair is done. I did it to my niece on my sisters wedding and she looked beautiful. Got alot of compliments.

No comments:

Post a Comment