Sunday, February 28, 2010

My hairstyle... (Pictures added).?

My hair colour is red and I just gell it to the side and up atm, however my first question is is can you dye red hair black?





And also, would I look retarded with an emo kind of ';doe';, heres my hair atm:





http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r7/hevey/Me2.png





http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r7/hevey/me1.png





Thank you in advance ;). Also i'm 14 going on 15 btw ;).My hairstyle... (Pictures added).?
I think your hair looks good.





I agree with the other. do something with those eyebrows they are scarry! And don't think it's weird for a man to tidy up his brows. Every man I know stays well groomed and that includes my redneck brothers and dad!





Try this....My hairstyle... (Pictures added).?
yeah definitely do something with the brows. your hair isn't the problem :)


and yes you can dye any hair color black
Of course you can dye red hair black. If you are worried you won't do it right, go to a salon. :) And your hair looks fine, at least to me.





May wanna wax the eyebrows though. (;

No comments:

Post a Comment