Sunday, February 28, 2010

Should I get this hairstyle? (Pictures)?

I have a hair appt. Wednesday and I'm leaning towards getting it cut like this. Would it suit me or not?





http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll113鈥?/a>





http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll113鈥?/a>Should I get this hairstyle? (Pictures)?
Ya it would look rlly good....and ur face would fit the lke shaggy part. I would go to a really fancy hairdressing place because its kinda a hard look to just shoot..... Lke out of the blue ya so I think it would look rlly cuteShould I get this hairstyle? (Pictures)?
No offence or anything but i think a good cut would do your hair the World of good,but what ever you do DO NOT BLEACH YOUR HAIR-so if you dye,if you can dye regularly fine but hi-lights are best.And blaching means making your hair Lighter,so reds,blondes,unormal colours point that direction.It ruins your hair,makes it very dry.#





Just saying,you gotta go to theese salons armed with facts nowadays.
totally cute, but remember when getting your hair cut that your hair might not turn out the exact same becasuse your hair texture could be different...but yeah short hair is way cute.
Yes it would. GO FOR IT!!!





Mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ah4Hp.86oVHnW0GsJPrduTTsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090503084513AAtawhd
Yes, why not, it is modern and it looks cool.
it totally would! Go for it! I think it is a great style for your face shape and would be fun and flirty :)
Yes, it would suit you. BTW, beautiful dress!
Yes.
i dont think it would suit u. ur hair looks good on u as is.
yes totaly.go for it !love the dress
that would look SO pretty
its cute i like!
is the first picture you?

No comments:

Post a Comment