Friday, February 26, 2010

New hairstyle(pictures only please)?

My hair is light brown with blonde highlights, currently my hair has some subtle layers around my face and side bangs, my hair goes down to about and inch past my shoulders. I am trying to grow-out my bangs because they are really annoying so I need some PICTURES of hairstyles to try out. I am not interested in losing the length of my hair.New hairstyle(pictures only please)?
well first instead of a pic, i know wat is really good since you have bangs. well first take your hair, not your bangs. and tie them into a low side ponytail. then take your bangs and move them to the side of your ponytail and add a headband behind your bangs. here is a pic of a hairstyle (like you wanted) PS. the link is what i described but without the headband.New hairstyle(pictures only please)?
shave it ----pun not intended

No comments:

Post a Comment