Sunday, February 28, 2010

What kind of fringe should I get? (pictures)?

Im getting my bangs cut on saturday.


this my hair now:


http://s224.photobucket.com/albums/dd116鈥?/a>








this is an idea of how I want it to be:


http://s224.photobucket.com/albums/dd116鈥?/a>


like to my eyes, and thin, because I have a very stubborn part and a thick fringe would NOT work. or look good.





I like this: http://media.photobucket.com/image/fring鈥?/a>


thats more of what what Im going for, thin and simple.








is this a good look for me? Ive gotten loads of different opinions.


and Im not changing any other parts of my hair, so don't post colors or different styles. I just want to know about my bangs.





and do you have any better pics?





thanks a bunch! xxWhat kind of fringe should I get? (pictures)?
bangs are DEFINATELY the best for you.


the third picture is pretty.


Hope you keep it like that :)What kind of fringe should I get? (pictures)?
ya the last one looks better but you need it to be more like bangs not just random strands of hair so have it done all the way across your forehead





whoa! is the 3rd picture of u cause u look alot different i like the bangs in that one





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
i think its a good look for you...i really like the second pic, i think ur fringe was slightly thicker? don't make it too thin as i think u kinda already got thin hair? go for bangs for sure just a little thicker. Goodluck x
I like the frindy one and take out that eyeball ring thats sick!!!!
I think you should do this Hairstyle. Im going to get my hair cut like this. Go to the link at the source.
It looks really cute! You should defiantly get it done! %26lt;3
i love the last one makes you look way better! :)



Yeah, looks great! I definitely like the third one the best! :)
i like the last one the best
I think that would look okay, but I don't think that your face shape is very supportive of short bangs. (I made this mistake, and am now whoring bobby pins, trying to grow them out. x] )


You said a side bang didn't work for you, but I think that it would look great.


My advice, if you want to go from no bangs (or long bangs) to short? Very slowly. About an inch, maybe less, at a time. Get yourself used to the look of them first. I went from bangs down past my nose to bangs above my eyebrows, and i hate them. So if you're not sure how short you wanna go, take it a little at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment