Sunday, February 28, 2010

What do you think of this hairstyle? (pictures)?

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n105/鈥?/a>What do you think of this hairstyle? (pictures)?
Super edgy! I love it! Totally rocker, but classy if you style it right. I think it would only work with super straight hair. I can't work it out curly.


Also, if you're planning on getting that haircut, you should also get some highlights. Not blue or something weird, just some dirty brown or honey brown, so you could add some volume and definition to the otherwise super flat cut.





I'm 16 by the way...so you should rely on my opinion...What do you think of this hairstyle? (pictures)?
cute ive had that style plenty of times, cut the same exact way
I LOVE that hairstyle. That is wickedly cool. I love layers. Thanks for the thumbs down oink oink. At least I have a real pic of me up.
i like the hair. i think its cute
wow


really nice, do it
Pretty good. If I was being picky perhaps a bit more feathering at the front but I wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with you in public ;-)
drop dead gorgeous
It's cute! But typical, almost everyone has it or has had it
So in right now and super cute i might get my haircut just like that!
Young Lady; That hairdo is very, very, nice. However, you are attractive, and would probably look good any many, many different hairstyles. You don't need input from a bunch of strangers!!
I hope you look like ashlee simpson too... Wait sorry that wasn't nice
I think it's simple but really cute!
I like it. Very nice!
Very nice, very nice!
cute but a little longer so you can curl it and stuff without it looking super short.
I think it would look great without the dress :)
Good %26amp; nice.
Its attractive sure, but you have to straighten your hair alot and condition it and everything. Plus, it looks like everyone elses hair. You might want to try something more unique, and something that you don't have to work so hard to make it look nice unless you already have super straight/straw like hair. But whatever you do I am sure it will look good, because it is a pretty hair cut.
really cute and girly but a little edgy
Super cute!!
a longer version would be hotter
Totally cute!
It would be cuter about shoulder length.
It did wonders for Ashley Simpson. If you have similar facial features it will prob look great.
has a big nose!
i like it. its super cute
love it. its hot
Awesome hair! It would be very versatile, and would probably look good curly. I think it could work with dark or light hair.
cute and girly
oooh very cute, i love the sharp edgy look





maybe ill try it...





http://lost.eu/5e917
i love it!!!
  • mobile
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment