Friday, February 26, 2010

Should i get a new hairstyle.....pictures inside?

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view鈥?/a>





i am the guy. should i leave my haistyle or change itShould i get a new hairstyle.....pictures inside?
dont change it at all :)


it looks so good on you


you're really cuteShould i get a new hairstyle.....pictures inside?
leave it it looks good!!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~鈥?br>

:)
I like how it looks on you but I can understand if you want to try something new. But I think you look fine
I don't really know what you would change it to. It's a prep hair style...and you look like the cookie cutter prep boy. I guess it fits
definitely your hair looks homo
i really like it the way it is! [:
itz lookz nice ...but if u go short u'll stand out way more then u do rite now ...=]]...
leave it.looks good on you =)
Looks good to me..If you mix it up and change it now and then in length, just keep it off the back of your neck..the back of a guy's neck is so SEXY if it's bare. CHOMP!
I think it looks great! You can talk to ummmmm well who ever cuts your hair.
just leave it the way it iz... it looks good!
your hot...
what could you change. you dont have much hair to work with anyway
kehehheheeee youre cuteee





nahh leave it.
LEAVE THE HAIR ALONE!!! It looks so adorable on you! So do what i say and keep it!!!
Can't really see your hair. but, you are cute.
yea leave it.


it fits you
Don't change it,it looks good.

No comments:

Post a Comment