Sunday, February 28, 2010

Haircut/hairstyle pictures or ideas?

i am a 14 year old girl, with long wavy/curly hair (not thin, but not thick). only i can never blow dry it or let it air dry, because it always looks like it did in the beginning--like i just got out of bed (and not in the good way)! i always spend the majority of my time in the morning trying to fix it, and i barely have time for anything else. scrunching doesn't work, and curling it or straightening it with an iron takes too long. i'm looking for a cut that would help me. i got my hair cut short, with layers, about a year ago. i think my layers are grown out because its always the top layer of my hair that always looks horrendous no matter what. also, for some reason the back of my hair is the worst with the curling issue. is there any way i can get my layers cut (i don't even know exactly what they are...) without cutting more than one or two inches off the length of my hair? and is there any way my hairstylist could make it fuller in the middle and the ends thinner? and what should i ask/ tell her, because i'm just confused. if anyone could show me a picture that might help me so i could show it to her, that would be awesome!!Haircut/hairstyle pictures or ideas?
if your looking for a cute hairstyle to try out without heat try these:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-noqzYU1鈥?/a>


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw8Jx0uam鈥?/a>


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH2nSJJeq鈥?/a>


Subscribe and comment if you like the styles


love,


B.Haircut/hairstyle pictures or ideas?
That is exactly what my hair was like so i went to the hairdressers and got a whole new hair but it Was only about one and a half inches off so this is what i had done ....


I had layers and a side fringe put in (this wont make any changes though) also i said can you thin it Out then in the shower i put the shampoo in my hair then rinse then comb it then put conditioner in Then rinse then comb then get out the shower and comb then leave it to dry natrually


Honestly this woks soooo well! sorry this is long but its worth it :)x
  • mobile
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment