Friday, February 26, 2010

Would I look good with this hairstyle? (PICTURES)?

Would I look good with this hair style... or not..


let me know if i should do it...


i dont want to make a mistake and then hate it..


so let me know.. thanksss





ME: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=n2k847%26amp;s鈥?/a>





hairstyle: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=206d2xi%26amp;鈥?/a>Would I look good with this hairstyle? (PICTURES)?
hot damn, you could have a mohawk and still look fine!Would I look good with this hairstyle? (PICTURES)?
i love the hairstyle, its a cool cut and colour. I really like your hair now! be cautious going such a dark colour if you dont like it red is very hard to get out. I think with your eyes and skin tone you would look gorgeous. There are websites where you can upload your photo, and give yourself different hairstyles. Maybe go to a wig shop and try on some of the same colour that you like, and get a friend to take some photos of you so you can go home and have a think.


i love the colour, and wish i was as pretty as you!
It's always hard to judge this sort of thing but I think probably yes. If you do it and don't like it, remember......I only said 'probably' so the blame don't fall on me, ok.





I thought of something else though which may be helpful.....again, I said maybe. You can get software where you plant different hairstyles on your picture. The first link below gives you 8000 styles to try on-line, on a 3 month membership for AU$18. The second link is just a search result for 'hairstyle software' which you may use to scout for other maybe free or trial software. No guarantees on how good any of the sites or software is but you may find this useful.



I dont think it will. Your current hair is pretty but if you are after some change, what about putting some brown lowlights through it and thinning out the bottom for shorter layers on top?


The style you've chosen is a bit too harsh and will kind of.. take away from your prettiness? (:
honestly, I don't like that style for anyone. you have nice feminine features so I think you should look for something softer, something less harsh.
i think that you could probably pull it off no worries, but i'm sure there is a nicer hair style out there that will compliment your features a whole lot better. xo
Don't do it, your current hairstyle is excellent. Or choose another hairstyle. Or just go shorter in your current tyle.
I don't really like the hairstyle you wanna aim for. I LOVE the way it is now. I wouldn't change it.
i think it will.

No comments:

Post a Comment