Sunday, February 28, 2010

What hairstyle? Pictures please!?

Ok so i have dark blonde hair.. . . it is shoulder length, and not all that thick! It is just cut the same way all around and has like 5 layers i am guessing! I want a really cute and unique haircut that fits my age i am just saying i am around fourteen(i am not fourteen though just around it) I really love the scene/ emo style and stuff, but i want something that i don't have to dye or perm or anything! I also want something that will stay around shoulders length because i want it to grow out! This is the haircut i want when it is long enough and thick enough to dye





http://media.photobucket.com/image/scene鈥?/a>





Maybe something like that! But I really right now want a scene or emo hairstyle that is shoulder length! Pitcures pleaseWhat hairstyle? Pictures please!?
why wud u wanna do that to ur hair??





i dont get these scene freaks....

No comments:

Post a Comment