Sunday, February 28, 2010

I need a new hairstyle (pictures Included )?

hey my name is lauren.i am 14.I m really stuck on ides of which way to get my hair cut have you any ideas. here is a picture of me





http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?MemberId=2858237549%26amp;PhotoId=10090140792%26amp;PhotoAlbumId=10090133193I need a new hairstyle (pictures Included )?
You would look awesome in this hair style!I need a new hairstyle (pictures Included )?
ud look cool with some side bangs





mine?http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
You'd look really good with curly hair with ultra straight bangs. All you'd need to do is get bangs, and curl the rest of your hair.
I actually think that you should


get your hair cut at all.


Your hair is super cute.


I think you should keep you hair


how it iss. ::)





hope i helped.
go shorter and get bangs. what does you hair look like without straightening it?
I think you should get side bangs, a lot of choppy layers and angles.
Maybe a bob?


And thenn get bangs... :]

No comments:

Post a Comment