Sunday, February 21, 2010

Can you send me some emo hairstyle pictures?

I want to get my haircut and want it in an emo style. i want the style to have...


:Short layers so the hairstyle can be spiked up


:A side bang/or a fringe going sideways over the face


:Short hair/or shoulder length hair


Thanks xCan you send me some emo hairstyle pictures?
http://www.emo-corner.com/forums/index.p鈥?/a>Can you send me some emo hairstyle pictures?
Don't do it! You'll regret it when you're older and realise that you looked about as alternative as Justin Timberlake...unless you're a lesbian and in that case you'll probably attract other lesbians with equally as bad hair. You've missed the band wagon by about 2 years. At least wait for the next one to jump on (watch MTV and wait for the next boy band to come along pretending to play instruments).





And please don't get any star tattoos...even if you have just drawn it with eyeliner.

No comments:

Post a Comment