Sunday, February 21, 2010

What short hairstyle (pictures would be helpful) would work for a 27 year old with dark and thinning hair?

Hi, I'm one of those people who perms my hair every year since I was in high school. My hair is so overprocessed. It seems like my hair has been falling out. My hair is naturally limp and prone to clumping (that's why I permed it so much....to get the body). But now I think I should stop the perming. I'm thinking of cutting all of my hair off. But what styles would be easy to manage, is feminine, gives volume, and is trendy right now? I need suggestions before I go to the hairstylist. (Another confession, I've never been to a hair salon before in my entire life. I've been perming my own hair...well, with the help of my sister...at home all these years since I didn't have money.) But now I'm ready for a makeover. I've had long (mid-back length) permed hair since high school. Time for a dramatic change. I'm now 27 years old, still single, and ready to put myself out there. Help me find a look that would make me fabulous (instead of dumpy looking all my life).What short hairstyle (pictures would be helpful) would work for a 27 year old with dark and thinning hair?
Check this one out..... http://tenaviv.interfree.it/fotowryder/0鈥?/a>What short hairstyle (pictures would be helpful) would work for a 27 year old with dark and thinning hair?
check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Short hairstyle tips-


http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment